At the Jersey City personal injury law firm of Krivitzky, Springer & Feldman, we have represented victims of taxi driver negligence and other types of taxi-related injuries for over 40 years. We have helped clients in Jersey City, Hoboken, West New York, Union City, and throughout Hudson County and Northern New Jersey recover money for their medical bills, lost wages and pain and suffering.
Examples of Taxi Accident Claims
- Taxi quickly changes lanes and sideswipes another car
- A taxi fails to stop for a red light or stop sign causing intersection collision
- Diver of a taxi pulls off before passenger is fully out of vehicle causing a fall
- Taxi rear ends a car in front that it thought would go through a yellow light
- Taxi turns left from the middle lane to beat a line of traffic, hitting another car
- The taxi runs over a pedestrian’s foot or ankle
- Taxi, poorly maintained, has a blow out causing a major accident
- A passenger in a taxi is injured when the taxi slams on the brakes to avoid a collision
- A taxi driver (or passenger) is injured in an accident which was not the taxi driver’s fault
Schedule A Free Consultation
Insurance Issues with Taxi Accident Cases
Many times taxis have limited insurance coverage available. It is important to determine the insurance company and amount of liability coverage quickly. Also, taxis do not typically carry No-Fault or Personal Injury Protection benefits for payment of medical bills. However, there may be Extended Medical Benefits or Medical Payments Coverage or there may be coverage from a household automobile insurance policy available to cover a passenger, pedestrian or taxi driver.
Our highly experienced Jersey City accident attorneys have successfully handled cases against numerous taxi companies throughout New Jersey. We understand the complex insurance issues involved in taxi accidents and can work with any hospital or medical providers to ensure the bills are submitted to the proper insurance. In some cases, the medical bills will become part of your damages claim and we can negotiate with the providers at the end of your case.
Because every case is different, the best advice can be provided if you call our Jersey City law firm at 201-798-2711201-798-2711. You will speak with an experienced New Jersey accident lawyer at no cost and no obligation to you. We can answer many questions right on the phone and, if you like, schedule a free in-person consultation at your convenience.
Consultations with our firm are always completely free. We speak with many people who do not open cases, but just have questions. We are happy to provide this service. Contact our lawyers to protect your rights and see if we can help you.
Free Consultation. No Fee If No Recovery.
Evening or weekend appointments and home or hospital visits can be
arranged throughout Northern New Jersey.
Give us a call; we’re here for you.
Se Habla Español
Krivitzky, Springer & Feldman accepts taxi accident and motor vehicle accident or MVA cases, from nearby communities such as West New York, North Bergen, Union City, Bayonne, Hoboken, Secaucus, Fort Lee, Kearny, Harrison, Guttenberg, Paterson, Passaic, Newark, Elizabeth, Ridgefield, Hudson County, Essex County, Passaic County and throughout Northern New Jersey and NJ.