Larry Krivitzky was born in New Jersey and brought up in the suburbs of Boston after moving there as a toddler. He currently resides in Montville, New Jersey, with his fiancée, her daughter and dog. He received both his undergraduate and law degree from The George Washington University, Washington, D.C. He is admitted to practice law in New Jersey and The District of Columbia. While not working, Larry likes to fish, play tennis and spend time with his family & friends.
For the past 25 years, Larry has been representing injured people from New Jersey in all types of accident cases (big or small). He spends considerable time in the New Jersey Workers’ Compensation court and Superior Court of New Jersey. He is conversational in Spanish.
Areas of Practice
- Personal Injury
- Workers Compensation
- District of Columbia, 1990
- New Jersey, 1991
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey, 1991
- George Washington University National Law Center, Washington, District of Columbia
- J.D. – 1990
- George Washington University, Washington, DC
- B.A. – 1986
- Major: International Affairs